Tuesday 22 September 2009

Proofreading

Sorry for the absence, but life on my side of the screen has been rather hectic of late. Foiled house moves, health issues and life in general have all conspired to keep me otherwise occupied.

In any event, I hope I've hit on an idea (hat tip to my sister here) that might allow me to generate something of an income whilst leaving me able to cope with the ME. I'm planning to train as a proofreader, through a distance learning course offered by Dumfries College, and a day-long course in Edinburgh; I hope this will offer some networking possibilities.

I'm really quite enthusiastic about this idea; I can work from home at times I set myself. My previous job contained a degree of the work, and I'm a pernickety old pedant about language.

No comments:

Post a Comment