Friday 10 July 2009

A little bit of politics

It's good to see the Scottish Government giving some thought to CFS/ME.

It seems that this is yet another area in which Holyrood is ahead of Westminster - think Trident, nuclear power, illegal foreign wars, etc. - it's a shame a similar sense of enlightenment has yet to occur to the London politicians who dictate the policies of the DSS.

If the leaders of the UK parties are as committed to preserving the Union as they claim, they really are going to have to raise their game. Currently, it seems to me that a Scottish Government will take far more account of my hardships than a United Kingdom one. But - I'm a floating voter and the General Election is a year away. Show me your stuff, ladies and gentlemen. Convince me.

No comments:

Post a Comment